LEARN MINDMAPPING – WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Learn new material quickly and effectively using mindmapping and power learning strategies
- Solve problems more creatively
- See the “big picture” – make better decisions
- Improve your critical thinking
- Remember names
- Concentrate while in meetings, presentations or during study
- Keep meetings focussed – for example during a strat planning session
- Make better presentations – better prepared and better delivered
- Improve idea generation, for example during a brainstorm
- Read faster
- Handle masses of information – in presentations, meetings or study.
“Excellent approach which has provided me with so much confidence in moving forward especially in my studies for masters.” J.B., Perth
WHO WOULD LOVE IT
- Those who need to gather huge amounts of information, both verbal and written (e.g. training course material, legislation, product and system specifications, software manuals, etc).,
- Consultants, Managers and personnel undergoing training,
- those who are on registered learnerships,
- those who need better short term memory to remember key things and key people,
- officers whose jobs require a degree of problem solving, creativity, information memorisation and recall, or where they act as change agents. This includes
- staff of technology areas and other project environments,
- project staff and change agents in line administration areas,
- those identified for “fast track”,
- members of graduate programmes,
- systems analysts, business analysts, programmers, software specialists, systems programmers, analyst programmers, application programmers, project leaders, network consultants, support specialists,
- junior, middle and senior managers, section managers, and
- anyone doing any kind of thinking, brainstorming, or attending meetings or presentations.
It is not aimed directly at staff whose jobs are more routine, exercising the role of control and management of existing processes and procedures, unless their jobs specifically require:
- processing large amounts of written material and
- solving problems of a strategic or tactical nature,
- or where radical change requires that their job roles, attitudes to work priorities and thinking styles need to change substantially to cope with change.
Thinking Skills helps learners to see the big picture. It has a wonderful impact on morale. Therefore any groups whose individual learners need “opening up” would benefit.
“This will assist in implementing the right structures and disciplines to significantly grow my personal effectiveness both professionally and personally. Thank you Richard, I have already identified some of my team that I will be recommending this to. And I learnt to juggle!” T.H., Australia
HOW GET MORE INFO?
Email us at email@example.com and we’ll do the rest
or call 011 483 0685