Would you like to have 4 hours of intensive coaching in Power Learning for your teenagers with Richard and Lulama?
ITS FOR TEENS … That is: 13 – 19 years old
They desperately need to know what I wish I had known when I was at school and Varsity, i.e.:
* How to study
* how to concentrate
* How to remember
* Tips on Tony Buzan’s Mind Mapping®, dumping, exam planning, and much more!
A seriously cool and fun session. Typical feedback is: “I actually learned a lot!”
I’m offering the session mainly as added value for parents who have attended the Thinking Skills workshop previously.
As you know, we believe learning should and can be fun. So we will have a lively conversation with those attending. We’ll show them how to get through masses of textbooks in the shortest possible time so the have more time for the important things in life.
We’ll also cover: (Run this past the family at supper tonight!)
• How to take better notes and become teachers pet for the quality of your projects.
• How to manage study and homework time better.
• How to organise your thoughts onto paper better.
• Learn how your memory works – be noted for your brain power.
• Practice mnemonic techniques to recall names and lists.
• How to boost recall of a study session to find more time for life.
• How to turn on the mind/body chemistry of the “Aha!” response with meditation.
• Be inspired by your brain function and latent power.
• How to improve your success by use of breaks.
Venue: Houghton TM Centre – Sat 16 June
Cost: R697 pp inc VAT.
HOW TO BOOK: Its easy! Just use the contact form above right
If you have already attended one of these courses with Richard, we’d love to hear of your successes! Use the “message” field of the contact form top right.