You’ll find the Thinking Skills approach works. It has helped hundreds, actually thousands like you.
Are you an upwardly mobile professional overwhelmed by information overload?
Want to upgrade your qualifications or management levels at work? Add an MBA to your resume? I did too.
In between my MBA and PhD, I’ve been a military aircraft owner, dealer and pilot. I flew South African Air Force jets – and for South African Airways. And I trained ten thousand managers in my Thinking Skills approach here and in Australia.
Now, alongside my psychologist wife Vicki in Johannesburg, I do what I love most. I show people how to learn, how to manage stress, get more energy and enjoyment out of life.
Need Help with Your Learning, Speed Reading and Creativity?
- You’ve signed up for an MBA or LLB or Med.
- You are spiralling out of control-can’t keep up with the work and the volume of material.
- You are feeling overwhelmed at this moment.
- You want to move up the ladder faster.
- You need to learn new material quickly and effectively.
- You want to read faster so you can save time spent studying.
- You find paging through textbooks a pain in the butt.
- You are not a good studier.
- You want to commit stuff to long-term memory rather than just cramming.
Schedule an appointment for a 30-minute consultation and coaching. How to learn faster and remember more. R500.
The link takes you to my Acuity scheduler. Just enter your contact details and I’ll do the rest:
If you are in a hurry – call +27 11 483 0684. Ask to speak to Dr Richard
A typical comment is:
“I want to thank you again … I gained so much by being there. … It was akin to someone just gently placing a hand on the top of my head and turning it a few degrees outside the normal view and suddenly I’m remembering what I believe in again.”
Here are just some of the bigger companies whose staff have enjoyed this approach